03 April 2014

 

Thinking of Bowser

I have had several bulldogs, lovely animals with a long history of human intervention.
They all look like this with colours ranging from black to white.
Bowser was brown with white patches. He disliked wheels and destroyed  a number of tyres from tricycles to bicycles to motorbikes and cars. We laughed it off until one day he viciously attacked a woman working for us. Hospital for her. I took Bowser to the vet to be put down. Because he was such a champion and he had the looks I was on the lookout for skulduggery. Sure as shit the vet insisted that I leave before he put the dog to sleep. I outstared him and hugged Bowser until he was dead, then I took his body home and gave him a proper tearful burial.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!